Sweet ‘n Spicy Grilled Corn
August 17, 2016
A sweet and spicy way of dishing out everyone's favorite BBQ side.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Yields: 6-12 servings
11. Place 6 ears of corn on a foil lined baking sheet.
22. Brush each ear of corn with Purveyors Kitchen Honey Jalapeno Grilling Glaze, both sides.
33. Dot every ear of corn with equal part butter.
44. Place corn under broiler until lightly charred, about 3-5 minutes.
55. Slice corn and garnish with chopped cilantro
Skip the broiler: take your corn out to your propane or charcoal grill and cook over high heat a few minutes or until golden brown and smoky.